Culture is #1 for us. We invest significant time, focus, and resources to building the best environment possible. Why? Over the course of the year we spend a large chunk of our time at work. So at New Story, we want our team to find fulfillment, autonomy, mastery, and joy at work. A workplace where you can bring your whole self.
At New Story, you can expect to find a culture that reflects our values:
- Humble Pursuit of Excellence. A combination of personal humility and intense professional will.
- Express Gratitude and Empathy. How would you like to be treated? That’s how we strive to treat others. Always go above and beyond to do for others what you’d like them to do for you.
- Improve Through Learning and Feedback. Learn why something worked or didn’t work, then implement the learning into future actions.
- Team of Founders. An extreme ownership mindset where you see a problem, take action, and go above and beyond to help the team.
- Think Big, Breakdown, and Execute. Set big measurable goals, formulate a plan, then execute the plan with relentless focus.
- Simplify. Do more with less. This applies to everything: marketing, design, team meetings, writing, operations, and beyond.