Accepted students should expect to spend 8-12 hours per week on the course.
Two hours per day on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday will be live training with an additional one hour recommended small group discussion. Two hours on Fridays are reserved for recommended group, advisor, and peer guided learnings.
All live sessions will be recorded & sent to all students.
Weeks 1 – 4:
Learn to live out a founder’s mentality.
- How to make an idea a reality whether within an existing organization or on your own.
- Selling yourself and your ideas.
- Collecting feedback, buy-in, and research.
Connect with and learn from experts.
- Top founders and executives will teach you what they wish they had known.
- Small group advisor sessions and full cohort training.
- Focus group sessions to get additional advice and feedback specific to your interests.
Break down how to bring an idea to life.
- Tool training to learn the software and processes you will need to be successful.
- Expert sessions breaking down the founding stories of top businesses and NGOs.
- Guided planning meetings to create step-by-step plans.
- Capstone projects to bring ideas to life. This week will go deep with your group for real-life training and implementation of all you have learned. This intensive week will be concluded with a presentation, feedback from mentors, and the opportunity to practice with hands-on support.