Audio / Video Internship Summer 2019
Hi! I’m Nathan – Lead Videographer at New Story.
In my role, I have the incredible opportunity to tell stories – from the communities we serve to the innovations we pioneer – through engaging and informative videos. I love mentoring and collaborating with other creatives in the audio and video world, and I’m excited to find an intern who’s ready to jump-start their career. The purpose of this role would be to enhance skills for an audiovisual student or enthusiast while helping to build the New Story creative brand through initiatives and projects in 2019.
Key Skill Areas You’ll Use…
- Podcast production
- Audio and video editing
- Assisting in video shoots
- Motion graphics
- Footage and file organization
- Equipment cleaning and organization
Estimated workload: 10 hours per week
The ideal intern would not only gain valuable production and post-production experience, but would also receive thoughtful mentoring and guidance from myself and other members of the New Story team. This would be a great opportunity for anyone, student or non-student, with a deep passion for audio or video production, a heart for people, and an interest in innovation.
Benefits Of Interning At New Story
- First-hand insight of how New Story builds communities and homes around the world
- Gain valuable experience from one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Startups
- Do work that matters
- School credit for your internship
You will be in our Atlanta office two (2) days a week for a few hours each day. We would do our best to schedule video shoots and other applicable projects around your availability to maximize learning opportunities, and post-production work would be a hands-on, guided experience (aka don’t worry if you’re still at a beginner level).
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, we’d love to hear from you!
How to Apply
Please send an email to Nathan at firstname.lastname@example.org and include these things:
- Your name, school name and year (if applicable)
- Links to your social media accounts (Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, if applicable)
- Attached resume
- Demo reel (if applicable)
- A 1-2 paragraph summary of yourself and why you think you’re the perfect fit for this role
Deadline to apply: April 30, 2019