As a graphic design intern at New Story, you’ll work alongside our in-house designer to bring New Story’s brand to life. You’ll help design decks, templates, publications, posters, infographics, and everything in between. You might sound a little like this:
– You’re a storyteller: you can use design to tell one story in a million different ways.
– You’re less interested in pretty pictures, and more interested in impactful communication.
– You bring ideas and new directions to our many brand touchpoints.
– You love the whole design process: from high level strategy to perfecting details.
– You’re enthusiastic, empathetic, and curious.
– You’re comfortable working with photography, InDesign, Illustrator, and huge bonus points for Photoshop.
Benefits Of Interning At New Story
As a Graphic Design Intern, you’ll work closely with our designer, Katie Tynes, to tell the story of our brand through visuals.
Learn from a fast-growing Y-Combinator startup and gain valuable real-world experience
This internship is in the Atlanta area – 10-20 hours per week
Internship lasts from January-May
School credit for your internship
Bottom line? Do real work that matters.
How to Apply
To apply, please send an email to email@example.com with these three things:
1. A small variety of your work (portfolio link or 2-4 projects you’ve worked on… hint: we love to see process)
2. A link to your social media and an attached resume.
3. Say hello! We’d love to hear a little more about you, your design process, why you’re the best fit for the role than we’d find in your resume.
Deadline to apply: January 15, 2019